Removing dirt, coke and deposits from your thermal system has become almost as easy as cleaning your car radiator.
With seriously polluted thermal systems, often caused by the use of an incorrect thermal fluid, heat transfer efficiency is no longer at the desired level and the safety of such an installation can be seriously compromised. Instrumentation pipes in particular can become clogged with all its consequences.
We draw up an action plan for every thermal installation that is contaminated, in order to ultimately achieve a completely clean system in which the heat transfer is optimal again and remains optimal.
This action plan depends entirely on whether the installation can be taken out of production or not. In almost all cases it is impossible to shut down the installation for production.
When production is shut down, we can flush the installation for a certain period of time with our flushing oil therminol-FF: the only and real flushing liquid for thermal systems in the liquid phase.
- Dissolves stuck particles, scale and other contamination.
- Rinses in one, quick, easy treatment, but severalncan take days and depends on the severity of the contamination.
- Prevents multiple necessary rinses. Can be used with Therminol or other HTF liquids.
- System can be filled with new thermal oil immediately after flushing and put into use.
- If production cannot be shut down, a special action plan consisting of several steps is drawn up on the basis of a chemical analysis.
As a rule, a controlled rinsing during production takes place with a thermal fluid containing a very high resolution.
This approach should be closely monitored to prevent the loose dirt from causing multiple problems.
Our company has decades of experience in cleaning dirty thermal installations.